Cruel Prince - Ashley Jade๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐DNF - 28%Dylan and Jace met at 11 years old. Both of them lost their mother and that brings them close to each other and makes them best friends. For 2 years they are inseparable , until Dylan shows Jace her true feelings and he rejects her, although he feels the same. Dylan's father sudden marriage, makes her move away to another town and away from Jace. Dylan come back to the town she left 4 years ago ,to live with her aunt and Jace best friend Oakley. Again like before she doesn't belong to the new privet High school. The Royal hearts academy. But when Jace now the most popular gorgeous boy at school sees her again, he dose everything he can to make her go back to where she came from, by bulling her around with false rumors and jokes on her behalf and her history. The story goes back and forth to the past and we get a view of what really happened before she left town. I guess we find out what changed Jace attitude toward Dylan but I just could finish the book. I'm a huge fan of Ashley's books and read quiet a few. but this one just wasn't what I expected. I didn't get attached to the characters, the bully wasn't all that bully, it was more like a drama. The hero acted like little boy and the heroin was flat and not interesting for me. Have a nice reading though๐๐๐ | ||
Resist - K. Bromberg It's been a long time since I've read one of Ms. Bromberg books. I'm glad I have chosen this Duet. The book was addicting, Couldn't put it down. Sexy and emotional.I loved Ryker so much!!! he is one hell of a sexy hero. And Vaughn was venerable and in the same time tough. I loved there relationship together, they were so passionate. Ends with a cliffy!!! but the positive thing is that the next one is due to be release in FIVE days! Can't wait for the Reveal! ๐

ืชืืืืืช
ืืืกืฃ ืจืฉืืืช ืชืืืื